Sunday, March 22, 2009

Name That Goon



I think I drew this guy in my notebook at work (the company unwittingly pays me for a lot of things that are entirely unrelated to my job). Apparently, I liked it enough to rip it out and stick it inside my sketchbook when I got home, but I'm not sure why. Anyway, the character remains nameless. If I thought anybody gave a shit about any of this, I'd start a contest called "name that goon" where the best submission would receive an original sketch of the character, with the irony being that I don't really care to name the character and I'm sure the "winner" wouldn't care to own an "original sketch" drawn by me. It would be a classic lose-lose situation and, thus, perfect.

2 comments:

Mark H said...

"Gumby"

Mark H said...

Second submission:
"George Gooney"